The Language of Worlds Linkup // July-August 2018
I'M NOT DEAD! Huzzah!
I'm fully aware that it was rather ungallant of me to end my last post with (and I quote):
So I totally missed Wednesday's post (#oops), but I promise that (unless I die or get hit by a truck or mauled by a bear) it's coming! Just a little late. 😉 And, now that summer's finally here, I can happily say that BLOGGING WILL BE SO MUCH MORE EXCITING! Which means that my posts will be more exciting, too!
And then I vanished. From almost every aspect of the internet.* For basically most of summer.**
*Maybe that's an exaggeration?? 🤷
This is the point at which I'd like to apologize. I had a bajillion happy bloggy things planned, and then they just... didn't happen?? For no reason other than summer heat + laziness + I'm driving a car, now??? *hides forever*
Some exciting things have happened this summer, such as getting my driver's permit (AAAACK) and attending SoCalCWC (😍SQUEEEEE😍) and having one of my besties (LOVE YA, DOLL 💜💜💜) down in SD for a few days. The thing is that... more exciting things are happening (which I can't tell you about just yet, BUT I TOTALLY WILL), which means that I'm now taking a planned hiatus... and my next post won't be for a couple of weeks. Lord willing, that's as long as it'll be, and I'll have all the monthly highlights, upcoming editions of TLoW, and other such fun up a short time after I return! 😘
For now, here's the official (super late) July/August edition of The Language of Worlds...
- The Language of Worlds (TLoW) is a character linkup tailored to speculative Christian fiction (but other genres are more than welcome!).
- It's bimonthly -- every two months, a new set of questions releases. This edition lasts from July 'til August, and the next begins in September and ends in October.
- There are ten questions per linkup, and new ones every time!
- Anyone can join! All I ask is that you use the graphic (above) and link back here, to my blog (click here for the official HTML).
Without further ado...
- Where does your character live, and how does that impact them?
- If they could book a vacation to anywhere in the/their world, where would they go and why?
- On a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how ambitious are they?
- What do they want to achieve long-term?
- Who inspires them?
- How would they handle seclusion?
- Are they a cat person, or a dog person?
- What's their favorite type of weather?
- When they're hungry, does it show? How?
- What's one Bible verse your character would identify with?
Thank you so much for all your TLoW-love, and your patience! Here's a shoutout to those who've participated!
If you wrote a post and I somehow missed mentioning you, feel free to let me know in the comments, and I'll be sure to update! 😘
Thank you so much for all your sweet love and support! Lord willing, I'll see y'all in a few weeks! 💖💖💖