The Language of Worlds Linkup // September-October 2018
HULLO, MY DRAGONS! First of all, I wanted to say that I'm SO SORRY it took me so long to get this edition of TLoW out! Life has been... insane?? For, like, the past year??? 🙈 Which I'll plan to explain in my next post, but for now, I've been keeping you lovelies waiting far too long. Thank you all for bearing with me; I hope you enjoy this edition of The Language of Worlds!
- The Language of Worlds (TLoW) is a character linkup tailored to speculative Christian fiction (but other genres are more than welcome!).
- It's bimonthly -- every two months, a new set of questions releases. This edition lasts from September 'til October, and the next begins in November and ends in December.
- There are ten questions per linkup, and new ones every time!
- Anyone can join! All I ask is that you use the graphic (above) and link back here, to my blog (click here for the official HTML).
Without further ado...
- What does your character fear the most?
- How would they handle it if they were to face their fear?
- Do they want to get married? Why or why not?
- What is their love language (i.e. words of affirmation, physical touch, gifts, quality time, acts of service)?
- On a scale from 1 (messy) to 5 (organized), how do they rate?
- How do they feel about debates/disagreements?
- What do they bring to a battle (figurative or literal)?
- What's their favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
- How do they treat themself after a long day?
- What do you most want readers to glean from this story?
Tell me, Dragons! What are you currently working on? Are you planning to participate in NaNo, this year?