The Sunshine Blogger Tag
SO YES, THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER TAG. 😻
Last month, I was tagged by the lovely Lisa of Inkwell for the Sunshine Blogger Tag! One of the things I absolutely love about this tag is just how much it evolves as it travels from blogger to blogger. The rules are simple (because who likes rules, anyway?):
- Answer the eleven given questions
- Create eleven new questions
- Tag up to eleven bloggers to answer them
SO HERE WE GO.
1. DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE FICTIONAL FAMILIES? WHO ARE THEY?
*stares at bookshelf* Um... not that I can think of? Honestly, almost all the books I read are fantasy, and apparently a book cannot be classified as fantasy if the main character is not an orphan whose entire family has been killed off.
2. IF YOU COULD REFORM ONE VILLAIN (BOOK OR MOVIE), WHO WOULD IT BE?
...*straightens bowtie* Ahem. Excuse me.
3. IF YOU COULD WORK WITH / BE THE APPRENTICE OF / LEARN FROM ONE HISTORICAL FIGURE, WHO WOULD IT BE?
Besides Jesus and His disciples, I'm thinking Charlotte Brontë. Even though I've yet to read more than a snippet of one of her books (*sniffles* *cries because LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT TBR PILE*), HER WRITING STYLE SEEMS AWESOME. I also want to know whether all those practice SAT questions are valid in believing that EVERYTHING Charlotte Brontë ever even mentioned in one of her novels carries symbolism.
4. HAVE YOU EVER DREAMED THAT YOU WERE IN A BOOK OR MOVIE? IF SO, WHICH ONE(S)?
OH YES. My imagination runs a little rabid come sleep, SO THIS IS A WEEKLY OCCURRENCE. It usually depends on the latest movie I've seen or book I've read, but the main ones I can think of now are Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson & the Olympians / The Heroes of Olympus and PBS's The Making of a Lady.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE KINDS OF BOOK TITLES?
I'm obsessed with poetic book titles. Just take a look at my WIPs' page. My favorite book titles (though I've yet to read many of them) are Walk on Earth a Stranger (Rae Carson), Like a River Glorious (also Rae Carson), Into the Bright Unknown (still Rae Carson), A Wish Made of Glass (Ashlee Willis), Until that Distant Day (Jill Stengl), While You're Awake (Amber Stokes), How a Star Falls (Amber Stokes), and Where Trains Collide (Amber Stokes, yet again). 🙂
6. IF YOU COULD BE THE SIDEKICK OF ONE FICTIONAL CHARACTER, WHO WOULD IT BE?
Percy Jackson. Because then I could experience ancient Greek dangers and die a
traitor's heroic death. #logic
7. IF YOU WERE A SUPERHERO, WHAT WOULD YOUR POWER BE?
Logically? Storytelling. In a fictional world? Flying! (But I'd have wings, mind you. 😉)
8. IF YOU ENTERED A FICTIONAL WORLD, WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU?
Be mauled by a troll before I even get the chance to find and raise a pet dragon. It couldn't get much worse than that.
9. WHAT KINDS OF BOOK COVERS DON'T YOU LIKE?
I'm really not a fan of the obviously self-published book covers! Self-pubbed authors could increase their following SO MUCH if they invested just a little more time/money!
10. WHICH FICTIONAL CHARACTER WOULD YOU WANT AS YOUR SIDEKICK?
Hedwig! *hugs Hedwig, Pigwidgeon, and all their little owl friends*
11. WHICH FICTIONAL CHARACTER WOULD YOU WANT AS YOUR ARCH-NEMESIS?
The Master! That's right, the one from Doctor Who! 😉 Preferably the regeneration portrayed by John Simm. Because the Master is wonderfully evil and would be awesome to study for villain inspiration.
- 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940, 1950, 1960, 1970, 1980 -- which of these decades would you rather live during?
- Would you rather live in a castle, a cabin, or a remodeled Victorian house?
- You have a Night Fury, descendant of Toothless. What's his name?
- If you could be transported to any fantasy book's world, which book and which world would it be?
- If you were a magical creature, what sort of magical creature would you be?
- Pencil or fountain pen?
- A secret government agency has recruited you to be one of their superheroes. You're offered any superpower of your choice; what is it?
- If you could go to any theme park (alone, and of your choice) and ride the attractions at night, which theme park would it be, and which ride would you most look forward to going on?
- What are three things you feel you absolutely need to know about each of your characters before you proceed with story development?
- What's your favorite fantasy-world terrain (i.e. mountains, deserts, forests, etc.)?
- Which book(s) first introduced you to your favorite genre?
- Allison of Allison's Well
- Jonathan of Fishing for Ideas
- Lisa of Inkwell
- YOU, dear Dragon! If you're interested. 😉
A HUGE HUG AND THANK YOU TO LISA FOR TAGGING ME. 💚 Also, Lisa, I've totally tagged you back BECAUSE MWAHAHAHAHA. You're welcome. 😜
What about you, dear Dragon? What would your superpower be? If you could go to any theme park alone at night, which park would it be?
|Post banner background recovered|