HEY THERE, DRAGON-FRIEND! I (FINALLY) have a new edition of The Language of Worlds to share and I'M SUPER PUMPED ABOUT THIS ONE... because CAMP NANOWRIMO IS THIS MONTH. (THIS. MONTH. *screams*) In the midst of a new story, I easily struggle with understanding my characters... You too? Or do you love diving deeper into your characters' souls? (Who doesn't?) HERE ARE TEN NEW QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU OUT.
// new to the language of worlds? here's how it works.
The Language of Worlds (TLoW) is a writing blog linkup I host every two months. I post ten new questions about your novel and/or one of its characters, which you can then answer on your own blog! (Don't forget to drop a link to your blog post in the widget below!)
This linkup is designed to help you get to know your story better and form new friendships in the blogosphere. (Because we all LOVE hearing about new writing projects!)
Have a question about The Language of Worlds? Ask it on the FAQ page, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
P.S. Don't forget to take this button and post it on your own blog! (And link back here, please!)
|<a href="http://livkfisher.blogspot.com/"> <img height="250" src="https://bit.ly/2VD9frK" width="250" /> </a>|
// the questions
2. What makes their soul thrive?
3. Describe their typical outfit.
4. What do they look like? (Share a picture, if you want!)
5. Who cares most about them?
6. Have they been called names beyond their own? (i.e. nicknames, insults, etc.)
7. What is their Hogwarts house and/or MBTI personality?
8. Is there a psalm they identify with? What is it?
9. How do they handle defeat?
10. Without spoilers, how are they the hero of this story? (Even if they're the villain!)